East and North Hertfordshire CCG is made up of six locality groups.
- 1. Lower Lea Valley Locality Group
- 2. North Herts Locality Group
- 3. Stevenage Locality Group
- 4. Stort Valley and Villages Locality Group
- 5. Upper Lea Valley Locality Group
- 6. Welwyn Hatfield Locality Group
Each area has an allocated health budget. GPs are elected by the local practices to lead and represent the local area. These elected GPs come together at the CCG Governing Body meetings to make decisions about health services for the whole of east and north Hertfordshire.
For a more detailed interactive map please visit the NHS England website.