Extraordinary Governing Body Meeting in Public - Thursday 24 October 2019
at 6pm-8pm, to be held at the Focolare Centre, Parkway, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6JG
01. Welcome and Apologies for Absence
02. Declarations of Interests
- To receive any new declarations of interest or declarations relating to matters on the Agenda.
- To reconfirm current declarations on the Register of Interests are accurate and up-to-date.
- To set out the format of the meeting
04. Statements from members of the public
- Governing Body to hear statements from members of the public submitted in advance. Each statement to be no longer than 3 minutes.
05. Background to the proposal
06. Findings from the engagement process
- A presentation by Opinion Research Services outlining the results of the engagement process
- Opportunity for questions to ORS from Governing Body Members
07. Equality Impact Assessment
- The revised EIA to be presented and discussed - To follow
08. Discussion and decision
09. Next steps
10. Any Other Urgent Business
- To consider any other matters which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be considered as a matter of urgency.
11. Date Of Next Meeting
- 28th November 2019, 09:00am – 11:00am - Public Session - Focolare Centre, Meeting Room 1
The Equality Impact Assessment is now availabe below. It has also been added to the meeting pack for your convenience.