Governing body meeting in public - Thursday 23 November 2017
at 9:00 Focolare Centre, Parkway, Welwyn Garden City. AL8 6JG
01. 09:00 WELCOME AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE Chair
02. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS - To receive any new declarations of interest or declarations relating to matters on the Agenda and To reconfirm current declarations on the Register of Interests are accurate and upto-date.
03. 09:05 MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING AND MATTERS ARISING - To approve the draft Minutes of the meeting held on 21st September 2017.
04. 09:10 ACTION TRACKER - To discuss the progress against the Action Tracker.
GOVERNANCE, FINANCE AND PERFORMANCE
05. 09:15 CHIEF EXECUTIVES REPORT
06. 09:25 GOVERNANCE REPORT
07. 09:35 FINANCE REPORT
10. 10:15 STROKE SERVICE CHANGE
11. 10:30 PRESCRIBING REPORT
12. 10:40 GOVERNANCE & AUDIT COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 6 September 2017
13. HBL ICT STAKEHOLDER BOARD MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 17 July 2017
14. JOINT COMMISSIONING PARTNERSHIP BOARD MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 24 August 2017
- 28 September 2017
15. JOINT CO-COMMISSSIONING COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 13 July 2017
16. LOCALITY COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the locality meetings:
- North Hertfordshire – 10 May 2017, 19 July 2017
- Upper Lea Valley – 12 July 2017
- Welwyn and Hatfield – 20 April 2017, 13 July 2017
17. 10:45 QUESTIONS FROM MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC - To receive any questions from members of the public.
18. 10:55 ANY OTHER URGENT BUSINESS - To consider any other matters which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be considered as a matter of urgency.
19. 11:00 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- 18th January 2018 09:00am – 11:00am - Public Session 11:00am – 12:00pm - Private Session, followed by Statutory and Mandatory Training. Focolare Centre, Meeting Room 1
Resolution to exclude members of the press and public
The Governing Body of the Clinical Commissioning Group resolves that representatives of the press, and other members of the public, be excluded from the remainder of this meeting having regard to the
confidential nature of the business to be transacted, publicity of which would be prejudicial to the public interest, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.