Governing Body Meeting in Public - Thursday 28 November 2019
9:00am-11:00am, Focolare Centre (Meeting Room 1) – Welwyn Garden City
01. 09:00 Welcome and Apologies for Absence
02. Declarations of Interests -
- To receive any new declarations of interest or declarations relating to matters on the Agenda.
- To reconfirm current declarations on the Register of Interests are accurate and up-todate.
- To confirm that all offers of Gifts and Hospitality received in the last 28 days have been registered with the Governance and Corporate Affairs Team.
03. 09:05 Minutes of the Previous Meeting Held and Matters Arising - To approve the draft Minutes of the meeting held on 25th July 2019.
04. Action Tracker
GOVERNANCE, FINANCE AND PERFORMANCE
05. 09:10 Chief Executive’s Report
06. 09:20 Governance Report - To include:
- Assurance Framework
- Corporate Risk Register
- Annual Audit Letter
07. 09:30 Finance Report Month 6 2019-20
08. 09:40 Integrated Performance and Quality Report
09. 09:50 Emergency Preparedness, Resilience and Response (EPRR) - including EPRR Core Standards Assurance
10. 10:00 Quarter 2 (2019/2020) Workforce Dashboard
11. 10:10 Adult Safeguarding Annual Report 2018-2019
12. 10:20 Delegated Primary Medical Care Commissioning: Quarterly Review 2019/20
13. 10:30 Infection Prevention & Control Annual Report –2018/19
14. 10:40 Governance and Audit Committee Minutes To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 17th May 2019
15. HBL ICT Stakeholder Board Minutes To note the Minutes of the meeting sheld on:
- 1st April 2019
- 15th July 2019
16. Joint Commissioning and Partnership Programme Committee Minutes To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 25th June 2019
17. Primary Care Commisssioning Committee Minutes To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 4th July 2019
- 12th September 2019
18. Locality Commissioning Committee Minutes To note the Minutes of the locality meetings held on:
- Lower Lea Valley – 22nd May 2019, 11th September 2019
- North Hertfordshire - 10th July 2019, 4th September 2019
- Stevenage – 9th July 2019, 10th September 2019
- Stort Valley and Villages – 4th July 2019
- Upper Lea Valley – 21st May 2019, 17th July 2019
- Welwyn and Hatfield – 6th June 2019, -18th July 2019
19. 10:45 Questions From Members of The Public
20. 10:55 Any Other Urgent Business
- To consider any other matters which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be considered as a matter of urgency.
21. 11:00 Date Of Next Meeting
26th March 2020 09:00am – 11:00am - Public Session Focolare Centre, Meeting Room 1
Resolution to exclude members of the press and public
The Governing Body of the Clinical Commissioning Group resolves that representatives of the press, and other members of the public, be excluded from the remainder of this meeting having regard to the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, publicity of which would be prejudicial to the public interest, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.