Governing Body Meetings in Public - Thursday 18 January 2018
at 9am-11.30am, to be held at the Focolare Centre, Parkway, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6JG
01. 09:00 WELCOME AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
02. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
- To receive any new declarations of interest or declarations relating to matters on the Agenda.
- To reconfirm current declarations on the Register of Interests are accurate and up-todate.
03. 09:05 MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING AND MATTERS ARISING - To approve the draft Minutes of:
- 23rd November 2017 Governing Body In Public Meeting
- 12th October 2017 Joint Committee
04. 09:10 ACTION TRACKER
GOVERNANCE, FINANCE AND PERFORMANCE
05. 09:15 INTEGRATED PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY REPORT
06. 09:25 CHIEF EXECUTIVES REPORT
07. 09:35 GOVERNANCE REPORT
08. 09:45 FINANCE REPORT
09. 09:55 FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
10. 10:05 EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY ANNUAL REPORT
11. 10:15 PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT REPORT
12. 10:25 ADULT MENTAL HEALTH COMMUNITY SERVICES AND THE HERTFORDSHIRE SUICIDE PREVENTION STRATEGY
13. 10:35 WORKFORCE REPORT
14. 10:45 REMUNERATION COMMITTEE TERMS OF REFERENCE
15. 10:50 GOVERNANCE & AUDIT COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 15th November 2017
16. HBL ICT STAKEHOLDER BOARD MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 18th September 2017
17. LOCALITY COMMITTEE MINUTES - Minutes of the locality meetings since:
- North Hertfordshire – 9 August 2017, 25 October 2017
- Upper Lea Valley – 11 October 2017
- Stevenage – 13 June 2017, 11 July 2017, 12 September 2017, 10 October 2017 and 14 November 2017
- Welwyn and Hatfield – 14th September 2017
18. 10:55 QUESTIONS FROM MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC - To receive any questions from members of the public.
19. ANY OTHER URGENT BUSINESS - To consider any other matters which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be considered as a matter of urgency.
20. 11:00 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- 22nd March 2018 09:00am – 11:00am - Public Session, Focolare Centre, Meeting Room 1
Resolution to exclude members of the press and public
The Governing Body of the Clinical Commissioning Group resolves that representatives of the press, and other members of the public, be excluded from the remainder of this meeting having regard to the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, publicity of which would be prejudicial to the public interest, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.