Governing Body Meetings in Public - Thursday 22 March 2018
at 9am-11.00am, to be held at the Focolare Centre, Parkway, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6JG
01. 09:00 WELCOME AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
02. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
- To receive any new declarations of interest or declarations relating to matters on the Agenda.
- To reconfirm current declarations on the Register of Interests are accurate and up-todate.
03. 09:10 MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING AND MATTERS ARISING - To approve the draft Minutes of the meeting held on 18th January 2018.
04. ACTION TRACKER - To discuss the progress against the Action Tracker.
GOVERNANCE, FINANCE AND PERFORMANCE
05. 09:15 INTEGRATED PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY REPORT
06. 09:35 CHIEF EXECUTIVE’S REPORT
07. 09:45 GOVERNANCE REPORT
08. 09:55 FINANCE
- FINANCE REPORT (Month 10)
- FINANCIAL PLAN
09. 10:05 PRESCRIBING REPORT
10. 10:15 SEASONAL FLU REPORT 2017/18
11. 10:25 NATIONAL STAFF SURVEY 2018 - BRIEFING
12. 10:35 EAST AND NORTH HERTS CCG GENDER PAY GAP REPORT
13. 10:45 GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 10 January 2018
14. HBL ICT STAKEHOLDER BOARD MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 18th December 2017
- 15th January 2018
15. JOINT CO-COMMISSSIONING COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 12 October 2017
- 25 January 2018
16. LOCALITY COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the locality meetings held on:
- Lower Lea Valley – 11 January 2018
- North Hertfordshire – 8 November 2017, 17 January 2018
- Stevenage – 12 December 2017, 16 January 2018, 6 February 2018
- Upper Lea Valley – 15 November 2017
- Welwyn and Hatfield – 12 October 2017
17. 10:50 QUESTIONS FROM MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC - To receive any questions from members of the public.
18. 10.55 ANY OTHER URGENT BUSINESS - To consider any other matters which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be considered as a matter of urgency.
19. 11:00 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- 24th May 2018 09:00am – 11:00am - Public Session Focolare Centre, Meeting Room 1
Resolution to exclude members of the press and public
The Governing Body of the Clinical Commissioning Group resolves that representatives of the press,
and other members of the public, be excluded from the remainder of this meeting having regard to the
confidential nature of the business to be transacted, publicity of which would be prejudicial to the
public interest, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.