Governing Body Meetings in Public - Thursday 22 November 2018
at 9am-11am, to be held at the Focolare Centre, Parkway, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6JG
01. 09:00 WELCOME AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
02. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
- To receive any new declarations of interest or declarations relating to matters on the Agenda.
- To reconfirm current declarations on the Register of Interests are accurate and up-todate.
- To confirm that any offers of Gifts and Hospitality have been declared.
03. 09:05 MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING HELD ON 26TH JULY AND MATTERS ARISING
04. ACTION TRACKER
GOVERNANCE, FINANCE AND PERFORMANCE
05. 09:10 CHIEF EXECUTIVE’S REPORT
06. 09:20 GOVERNANCE REPORT INCLUDING:
- ASSURANCE FRAMEWORK AND CORPORATE RISK REGISTER
- ANNUAL AUDIT LETTER
07. 09:30 FINANCE REPORT MONTH 6 2018/19
08. 09:40 INTEGRATED PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY REPORT
09. 09:50 EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS, RESILIENCE AND RESPONSE (INCLUDING CORE STANDARDS ASSURANCE)
10. 10:05 INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL ANNUAL REPORT
11. 10:15 PRESCRIBING REPORT
12. 10:25 HERTFORDSHIRE HEALTH AND WELLBEING BOARD ANNUAL UPDATE
13. DELEGATED PRIMARY MEDICAL CARE COMMISSIONING: FIRST 6 MONTHS REVIEW
14. 10:40 PRIMARY CARE COMMISSSIONING COMMITTEE MINUTES
- 7th June 2018
- 9th August 2018
15. GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE MINUTES
- 16th May 2018
- 23rd May 2018
16. HBL ICT STAKEHOLDER BOARD MINUTES
- 16th April 2018
17. LOCALITY COMMISSIONING COMMITTEE MINUTES
- Lower Lea Valley – 4th July 2018
- North Hertfordshire – 13th June 2018, 1st August 2018
- Stevenage – 10th July 2018, 11th September 2018
- Stort Valley and Villages - 17th May 2018
- Upper Lea Valley – None available
- Welwyn and Hatfield – 5th July 2018
18. JOINT COMMISSIONING AND PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME COMMITTEE MINUTES
- 28th June 2018
- 26th July 2018
- 30th August 2018
19. 10:45 QUESTIONS FROM MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC - To receive any questions from members of the public.
20. 10.55 ANY OTHER URGENT BUSINESS - To consider any other matters which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be considered as a matter of urgency.
21. 11:00 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- 28th March 2019, 09:00am – 11:00am - Public Session, Focolare Centre, Meeting Room 1
Resolution to exclude members of the press and public
The Governing Body of the Clinical Commissioning Group resolves that representatives of the press, and other members of the public, be excluded from the remainder of this meeting having regard to the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, publicity of which would be prejudicial to the public interest, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.