Governing Body Meetings in Public - Thursday 23 May 2019
at 9am-11am, to be held at the Focolare Centre, Parkway, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6JG
01. 09:00 WELCOME AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
02. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
- To receive any new declarations of interest or declarations relating to matters on the Agenda.
- To reconfirm current declarations on the Register of Interests are accurate and up-todate.
03. 09:10 MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING HELD ON 28TH MARCH 2019 AND MATTERS ARISING
04. ACTION TRACKER - To discuss the progress against the Action Tracker.
GOVERNANCE, FINANCE AND PERFORMANCE
05. 09:20 INTEGRATED PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY REPORT
06. 09:35 ANNUAL REPORT AND ACCOUNTS 2018/19
07A. 09:50 DELEGATED COMMISSIONING: FIRST YEAR REVIEW.
07B. - PRIMARY CARE NETWORKS (PCNS)
08. 10:05 LOCALITY COMMITTEE ANNUAL REPORT 2018-19
09. 10:20 GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE ANNUAL REPORT 2018/19
10. 10:35 GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 13th March 2019
11. HBL ICT STAKEHOLDER BOARD MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 21st January 2019
12. PRIMARY CARE COMMISSSIONING COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 10th January 2019
- 19th March 2019
13. LOCALITY COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the locality meetings held on:
- Lower Lea Valley – 30th January 2019, 6th February 2019
- Stevenage – 5th March 2019
- Stort Valley and Villages – 24th January 2019
- Welwyn and Hatfield – 17th January 2019
14. JOINT COMMISSIONING AND PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 12th December 2018
15. 10:45 QUESTIONS FROM MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC - To receive any questions from members of the public.
16. 10.55 ANY OTHER URGENT BUSINESS - To consider any other matters which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be considered as a matter of urgency.
17. 11:00 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- 25th July 2019 09:00am – 11:00am - Public Session Focolare Centre, Meeting Room 1
Resolution to exclude members of the press and public
The Governing Body of the Clinical Commissioning Group resolves that representatives of the press, and other members of the public, be excluded from the remainder of this meeting having regard to the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, publicity of which would be prejudicial to the public interest, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.