Governing Body Meetings in Public - Thursday 24 May 2018
at 9am-11am, to be held at the Focolare Centre, Parkway, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6JG
01. 09:00 WELCOME AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
02. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
- To receive any new declarations of interest or declarations relating to matters on the Agenda.
- To reconfirm current declarations on the Register of Interests are accurate and up-todate.
03. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING HELD ON 22 MARCH 2018 AND MATTERS ARISING
04. ACTION TRACKER
GOVERNANCE, FINANCE AND PERFORMANCE
05. 09:15 INTEGRATED PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY REPORT
06. 09:35 WORKFORCE REPORT
07. 09:45 EEAST – INDEPENDENT SERVICE REVIEW (FINAL) (Appendix 1 Available Upon Request)
08. 09:55 DRAFT ANNUAL REPORT AND ACCOUNTS 2017/18
09. 10:10 GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE ANNUAL REPORT
10. 10:20 LOCALITY COMMITTEE ANNUAL REPORT 2017-18
11. 10:30 PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT AND INVOLVEMENT STRATEGY AND ACTION PLAN
12. 10:40 THE PRIMARY CARE COMMISSIONING COMMITTEE (PCCC): PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
13. 10:50 GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 14th March 2018
14. JOINT COMMISSIONING PARTNERSHIP BOARD MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 26th October 2017
- 30th November 2017
- 11th January 2018
- 15th February 2018
- 15th March 2018
15. LOCALITY COMMISSIONING COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the locality meetings held on:
- Lower Lea Valley – 7th March 2018
- Stevenage – 13th March 2018,
- Stort Valley and Villages 7th December 2017
- Upper Lea Valley – 17th January 2018
16. 10:55 QUESTIONS FROM MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC - To receive any questions from members of the public.
17. ANY OTHER URGENT BUSINESS - To consider any other matters which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be considered as a matter of urgency.
18. 11:00 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Thursday 26th July 2018 09:00am – 11:00am - Public Session Focolare Centre, Meeting Room 1
Resolution to exclude members of the press and public
The Governing Body of the Clinical Commissioning Group resolves that representatives of the press, and other members of the public, be excluded from the remainder of this meeting having regard to the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, publicity of which would be prejudicial to the public interest, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.