Governing Body Meetings in Public - Thursday 28 March 2019
at 9am-11am, to be held at the Focolare Centre, Parkway, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6JG
01. 09:00 WELCOME AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
02. REGISTERS OF INTERESTS
- To receive any new declarations of interest or declarations relating to matters on the Agenda.
- Members to reconfirm current declarations on the Register of Interests; Declarations ofInterests and Gifts and Hospitality are accurate and up-to-date.
03. 09:10 MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING HELD ON 22ND NOVEMBER AND MATTERS ARISING
04. ACTION TRACKER - To discuss the progress against the Action Tracker.
GOVERNANCE, FINANCE AND PERFORMANCE
05. 09:15 CHIEF EXECUTIVE’S REPORT
06. 09:25 GOVERNANCE REPORT - To include Assurance Framework and Corporate Risk Register
07. 09:35 FINANCE REPORT MONTH 10 2018/19
08. 09:45 FINANCIAL PLAN 2019/20
09. 09:55 INDIVIDUAL FUNDING REQUEST AND PRIOR APPROVAL POLICY
10. 10:05 10.1 EAST AND NORTH HERTS CCG 2017/18 WORKFORCE EQUALITY DATA REPORT
10.2 EAST AND NORTH HERTS CCG GENDER PAY GAP REPORT
11. 10:15 INTEGRATED PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY REPORT
12. 10:25 PRESCRIBING REPORT
13. 10:35 PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT ANNUAL REPORT 2018/19
14. 10:45 GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 5th September 2018
- 5th December 2018
15. HBL ICT STAKEHOLDER BOARD MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 13th August 2018
- 15th October 2018
16. PRIMARY CARE COMMISSSIONING COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 11th October 2018
17. LOCALITY COMMISSIONING COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the locality meetings held on:
- Lower Lea Valley – 3rd October 2018, 19th December 2018
- North Hertfordshire – 10th October 2018, 12th December 2018, 23rd January 2019
- Stevenage – 9th October 2018, 13th November 2018, 11th December 2018, 15th January 2019, 12th February 2019
- Stort Valley and Villages – 23rd August 2018, 29th November 2018
- Upper Lea Valley – 18th July 2018, 14th November 2018
- Welwyn and Hatfield – 27th September 2018, 29th November 2018
18. JOINT COMMISSIONING AND PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME COMMITTEE MINUTES - To note the Minutes of the meeting held on:
- 25th October 2018
19. 10:50 QUESTIONS FROM MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC - To receive any questions from members of the public.
20. 10.55 ANY OTHER URGENT BUSINESS - To consider any other matters which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be considered as a matter of urgency.
21. 11:00 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- 23rd May 2019, 09:00am – 11:00am - Public Session Focolare Centre for Unity
Resolution to exclude members of the press and public
The Governing Body of the Clinical Commissioning Group resolves that representatives of the press, and other members of the public, be excluded from the remainder of this meeting having regard to the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, publicity of which would be prejudicial to the public interest, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.