Intelligence and evidence led commissioning
We seek to ensure our service design and commissioning is evidence based and intelligence led at every point.
Ensuring that our population are directly involved and able to influence our day-to-day work, is part of that process, but we also seek to make best use of relevant population analysis and intelligence from our stakeholders and partners.
Below there are links given to the key planning tools, data resources and information we use alongside stakeholders and parners to plan and commission the health services we need for our local population. Please click on the links for further information.
- Hertfordshire Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) Hertfordshire's Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) looks at the specific health and social care needs of our local population and points out areas of inequality. It helps public bodies decide what type of local services to commission.
- Hertfordshire Health Evidence - a series of data reports and tools relating to health performance in Hertfordshire
- Health in Herts (professional site - including details of referral pathways)
- Herts Insight - Information and statistics about Hertfordshire and it's local communities
- Public Health Profiles - Fingertips is a national and local authority performance data tool
- Hertfordshire Public Health Dashboard - Comparator information on key health issues.