Involving our community
We are committed to ensuring all of our communities across east and north Hertfordshire are represented, involved and considered in our day-to-day work and decision making processes in designing and developing health services for our population.
In this section you can find out information about the demography and make-up of our local population. Alongside this, there is information on our work around equalities and how we engage with groups as part of the protected characteristics under the 2010 Equality Act and details of projects we run with our local communities.
Below there are links given to the key planning tools, data resources and information we use alongside stakeholders and parners to plan and commission the health services we need for our local population. Please click on the links for further information.
- Hertfordshire Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) Hertfordshire's Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) looks at the specific health and social care needs of our local population and points out areas of inequality. It helps public bodies decide what type of local services to commission.
- Hertfordshire Health Evidence - a series of data reports and tools relating to health performance in Hertfordshire
- Health in Herts (professional site - including details of referral pathways)
- Herts Insight - Information and statistics about Hertfordshire and it's local communities
- Public Health Profiles - Fingertips is a national and local authority performance data tool
- Hertfordshire Public Health Dashboard - Comparator information on key health issues.