Routinely prescribed items in primary care
In partnership with NHS England, NHS Clinical Commissioners have launched a consultation on updated commissioning guidance for Rubefacients (excluding topical NSAIDs) and new commissioning guidance for:
- Bath and shower preparations for dry and pruritic skin conditions
- Blood glucose testing strips for type 2 diabetes
- Minocycline for acne
- Needles for Pre-Filled and Reusable Insulin Pens
- Silk Garments
The consultation documents can be found here and will run until 28 February.
To have your say please register for the below events.
Public webinars during consultation period:
Face-to face meetings:
- Tuesday 22 January 10:30-12:30 Leeds - Register here
- Tuesday 5 February 14:30-16:30 London - Register here
- Monday 11 February 11:00-13:00 Midlands - Register here
If you have any questions about the consultation or engagement events please email firstname.lastname@example.org