- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services include bulletins, email updates and website feedback. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met or when you no longer wish to continue your subscription. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We collect information about you to email you about news and services we think may be of interest to you.
We will not share your information with organisations outside NHS East and North Hertfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
We would like to send you information about news and services of ours and other organisations which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive these emails you may opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
This information is used to monitor the effectiveness of our mailing lists. We only use it in summary form, for example "2,000 people opened the message".
You can control whether this information is downloaded onto your computer one of two ways:
- You can configure your mail software to not download the image, or
- You can unsubscribe or choose not to sign up to the mailing list.
By default, most mail software will be configured to not download the image. If you wish to check or configure it yourself, you can read more about how to do this.
When you sign up to our mailing lists, we do not pass your email address to any third parties. We also do not sign you up to our other mailing lists, only the groups you have chosen to subscribe to.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
If you do nothing other than read pages or download information, we will capture and store information about your visit. This information will not identify you, it relates to:
- the internet domain (such as www.bbc.co.uk) and IP address from which you access the website
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox etc) and operating system you use (Windows, Mac OS, UNIX)
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you visit
- the address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable)
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
- by email
- or write to us at: NHS East and North Hertfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group, Charter House, Parkway, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6JL