This accessibility statement applies to the East and North Hertfordshire CCG website.
This site is currently being redesigned to meet updated accessibility guidance.
This website is run by East and North Hertfordshire CCG. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also make the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet (https://mcmw.abilitynet.org.uk) has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- The text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- Some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- Some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- Live video streams do not have captions
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call: 01707 685140
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days. If you would like to visit us see the ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions and to make an appointment. Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all visitors to the office need to notify us in advance.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
East and North Hertfordshire CCG is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is not fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard and is undergoing a rebuild to assure compliance.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
Some of our PDFs and Word documents are essential to providing our services. For example, we have PDFs as meeting papers for our Governing Body meetings in public, with information on how users can access our services, and forms published as Word documents.
We do not plan to add captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 30 November 2020