Patient Groups and Involvement
There are a number of ways to get involved with the work of the Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and wider health sector in east and north Hertfordshire.
Since the formation of the CCG in 2013, we have developed an effective network of public involvement, which is built upon the strong foundations of engagement and involvement wtih patient participation groups across our GP Practices in east and north Hertfordshire. From that foundation we have developed the following structure of patient groups across east and north Hertfordshire. To find out more about any of these groups, please click on the links given below.
- Patient Participation Groups - Patient groups based within GP Practices
- Patient Locality Network - CCG involvement groups based on a larger geographic area, made up of members of PPGs
- Patient Network Quality - CCG involvement group with a focus on matters of patient experience and quality of services
- Patient Involvement Panel - CCG virtual group, providin assurance and advice on matters of public engagement and involvement
- Specialilst Patient Groups - Patient groups focussed on a specific service or topic
To understand how these different groups contribute to our decision making process and day-to-day work, you can view our governance and involvement structure by clicking here.
Volunteer with us
As well as joining our network of patient groups, we offer a range of other volunteer opportunities that you can get involved with. These vary from walking the wards with our patient experience team, to joining a procurement panel to help us select the best possible service provider to deliver health care to our population.
If you'd like to find out more or get involved then please get in touch with our public engagement team by calling: 01707 685 397 or emailing: email@example.com