Patient locality networks
We have developed a strong network of patient and carer involvement with the day-to-day business of the CCG.
Built on the foundations of active patient groups in our GP surgeries across east and north Hertfordshire, we meet with a nominated representative of each of those groups in their geographic localities.
Below you can find details of when and where our locality patient groups (known as PLNs) meet and minutes from the previous meeting:
|Locality||Dates||Venue||Agenda||Notes of last meeting|
|Lower Lea Valley||2pm on Thur 14th February, 9th May, 12th September, 28th November 2019||Cedar Park Cafe, Waltham Cross||Please click here to download.||Please click here to download|
|North Herts & Stevenage||6.30pm on Tues 12th February, 7th May, 10th September, 26th November 2019||Hampsons Park Community Centre, Stevenage||Please click here to download||Please click here to download|
|Stort Valley & Villages||7pm on Thur 21st February, 16th May, 26th September, 21st November 2019||Bishop's Park Health Centre, Bishop's Stortford||Please click here to download||Please click here to download|
|Upper Lea Valley||7pm on Tues 5th February, 30th April, 3rd September, 19th November 2019||Methodist Church, Ware Road, Hertford||Please click here to download||Please click here to download|
|Welwyn Hatfield||6.30pm on Wed 20th February, 1st May, 4th September, 13th November 2019||Charter House, Welwyn Garden City||Please click here to download||Please click here to download|
If you are interested in joining the locality patient network please get in touch with our public engagement team on 01707 685 397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How are our patient and carer members helping?
- Meet regularly with GPs and Practice staff, being listened to and working together as equal partners
- Use their experience from their own surgeries to promote good practice across a wider area
- Representing views of patients and carers in the locality communities to influence priorities and redesign of services
- Visit hospitals and community services, talking with patients, carers and visitors to monitor quality and assess the patient experience
- Contribute their views in committee meetings and workshops.