Policies and procedures
This policy sets out specific guidance for staff members dealing with requests made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 & Environmental Information Regulations 2004
Incorporating the information governance framework and strategy
The Information Sharing Every Day in Health & Social Care partners are:
- East and North Hertfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
- Essex County Council
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- Herts Valleys Clinical Commissioning Group
- West Essex Clinical Commissioning Group
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
This policy sets out the process by which the organisation manages all aspects of records whether internally or externally generated and in any format or media type, from their creation, all the way through their lifecycle to their eventual disposal
This policy is intended to help staff make appropriate decisions about the use of social media such as blogs, wikis, social networking websites, podcasts, forums, message boards, or comments on web-articles such as, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
We recommend you complete the attached form if you wish to exercise your rights regarding the personal data we process about you. However this is not mandatory and you may contact us via the address or email provided.