The services we offer
Information about the services we offer, including leaflets, guidance and newsletters.
In general, this will be an extension of the first class of information, ‘Who we are and what we do’, as it will detail the services that the organisation provides. The starting point would normally be a list or lists of the services that fall within the responsibility of the organisation, linked to details of those services.
- Clinical services provided and/or commissioned
- Non-clinical services
- Services for which the authority is entitled to recover a fee together with those fees
- Patient information leaflets and other booklets and newsletters
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- Advice and guidance
- Corporate communications & media releases