- If you have a patient requiring specialist palliative care to help them control their symptoms or to provide social, psychological, spiritual and support for the patient and family, you can refer them to either Isabel Hospice or Garden House Hospice.
- To follow: information about preferred priorities for care.
- Primary Care Respiratory Society UK
- Is your practice providing excellent care for respiratory patients? Apply for the PCRS excellence award here.
- Tuberculosis (TB) remains one of the world's leading causes of death. England has one of the highest incidences of TB in Western Europe. Most cases arise form reactivation of latent TB amongst people who have been settled in the UK for more than two years but were born abroad in countries where TB is more common. This new animation aims to help raise awareness and tackle stigma among populations at high risk.
10 May 2018