Winter health all wrapped up!
We’re holding a fun, FREE event for families on the last Sunday of half term.
Come along to Hertford Theatre between 10am and 2pm on Sunday 1 November 2015.
We’ll have lots of free activities to keep your little ones fit and ready for fun while our health experts help take the worry out of winter.
For under 5s
- Face painting and glitter tattoos
- Story time
- Soft play
- Arts and crafts
- Dinky Dancers taster sessions
- First aid demonstrations
- Talk to a doctor or nurse about how to tackle winter bugs and keep well this winter
- Find out about what over-the-counter medicines can make you feel better
- Health visitors on hand to help with your questions about breastfeeding, weaning, sleeping and much more
- Find out about NHS 111 and how it can help your family
- Stalls to browse
- Free goody bags!
- Enter our prize draw to win a family ticket to the Hertford Theatre panto!
- Café open – come and warm up with a hot drink and a cake!
More exciting activities to be confirmed. Please keep an eye on this page for more announcements.
See what was said on Twitter about the event #AllWrappedUp
Please download and share the event poster or flyer below.